It turns out this was the first ever public screening of the film in Grise Fiord.
- ‘Jenny’s Arctic Diary’ goes home after 40 years
- With thanks to Qiniq (Grise Fiord’s internet provider)
- New home
- For the want of wing flap
- Old ice/new ice
- When not in Dundee
- The last night of an open sea
- Super cool Inuk kid
- Goodbye, Glady.
- Sea lift!
- Just visiting: old Arctic ice and a selkie
- How cool is this?
- My first narwhal
- Looking for things to hang things onto
- I believe in the power of bannock
- Adolescent mammatus?
- Found on Grise Fiord Beach